My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft Bragg, NC, United States

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Slow return to Normalcy

Good afternoon everyone. This weekend has seen a slow return to normalcy. I woke up at 0130zulu, worked out in the gym, and then got breakfast. The only missing parts were kissing Katie goodbye as I shuffle out the door, and with Stud burying his face into his food dish. At home Stud knows that I am a morning person and has been know to attack me if I am not up at the same time just so he can get food. Cats, what can you do. Today was a true garrison moment: a stupid detail needed to be done, and naturally it took all day. So although I am still in BAF and have not returned home, things are starting to revert to a pre-deployment routine. Hopefully I will get home soon and get back into that routine for real. Soon and very soon. Take care everyone, and best wishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home