My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft Bragg, NC, United States

Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy Fourth of July!!

To everybody out there: **Happy Fourth of July!!** I hope your day is funfilled with lots of goings ons and plenty of partying. We here at COP Lowell will find a way to celebrate this awesome holiday, some way, some how. We will not be denied. ha ha
Best wishes to everyone back home. Hopefully someday soon we can have a barbecue and wiffle ball game in the back yard. Soon and very soon. Take care and best wishes.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I know you have no idea who I am, but, my fiancé, PFC Poppic is coming to COP Lowell. He is actually in transit there right now. I haven't heard from him in a couple days and I was just wondering if you could let me know when he gets there. Thank you so much. And thanks for posting your blog in the first place. It was nice to be able to read about where he is going. I am a bit of a worrier...

8:00 AM  
Blogger Big Cheeseburger said...

Good evening ma'am. I have extended your well wishes to PFC Poppic. He is well and settling in. Best wishes to you and your family.

6:01 PM  
Blogger strick37 said...

You don't know me but I am the wife of PFC Strickland and he is there with you in COP Lowell. I hope things are good there and ya'll are kicking but. Keep the lord with you and if you happen to see my husband could you tell him his wife said hello.
You stay safe and kick butt and get back
thanks alot
proud Army Wife of PFC Strickland

12:22 AM  
Blogger nicole82mom said...

thank you.

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home