My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft Bragg, NC, United States

Sunday, May 11, 2008

On the Lighter Side



Good evening everyone. Sorry I didn't post recently. We have been very busy as of late. I knew the tempo would pick up as we moved into summer, but the change was a bit abrupt. So over the past few days, I have been over hill and through dale several times. Hopefully we can get a breather soon, as my knees are feelin like an old rubber band.
On the lighter side, when ever I come back to the COP, the photos are what I see. Recently a family practioner was assigned to Kamu. In the short time he has been here, he has been quite busy. He built the rock wall on the right, and has started a garden. And being that the aid station sits in the shade for most of the day, the stone and mortar building is a lot cooler than outside. It is always nice to come back to some place nice. To think, in just a few months I will be returning to some place even better. :) Home to Katie and the wee fur ball named Stud. On that day I will truly be on a light side, as the sun will shine that much brighter.
Happy Mother's Day Mom! Hope you had a special day. I look forward to seeing you sooner rather than later. Till then, take care and thank you for everything.

Warm regards to everyone out there. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Your aide station looks so cute. Wonder what it looked like before Doc P arrived. I love you!! Happy 12 month deployment anniversary on Wednesday!!

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home