My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft Bragg, NC, United States

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Once more into the breach....

Hello Everybody. I know it has been some time since I posted. This blog functioned as a "combat exercise" during my third tour. Katie and I were able to read each others thoughts and keep in touch in a way that IM never could allow. She recently updated her blog; it reflects how our circumstances has changed since the last deployment. In light of her renewed effort, and my starting another tour in Afghanistan, I have decided to renew my blogging. I will do my best to keep everyone in the loop as the deployment progresses. If there is anything you what to see in this blog, kindly let me know. Till my next entry, best wishes to you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honsberger family prayers cover you, Michael. Fred and Chris

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home