My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft Bragg, NC, United States

Friday, October 23, 2009

Thank you Nathaniel Baldwin and Martin Lange

It was 1910 and 1957 respectively when one of the most pervasive instruments came into being and then improved upon. No I am not talking about the iPod though it is the spring board for this post. I am talking about headphones of course. Kate and I were chatting the other day about getting a new iPod. Kate has not been able to find hers since our holiday in NY. This led me to asking for new headphones, wireless if possible. A wireless headset would be nice for when I am working out. I am currently using the Sennheiser travel headset Uncle Jim got me for Christmas. My earbuds have gone where the wild things are. Typical of me however is when I went looking for a set to show Kate, I couldn't find anything less then 100 clams. /Sigh Its like the time we went to Carmax to peruse their offerings and I found every marquee brand on the lot. But I digress. So headphone; I am going to get a nice pair for 30 dollars. I will use them for the gym and keep my portable headset for iTunes. Why does this all come up. Well at this writing, I can hear Hip-Hop, Katy Perry, Call of Duty 4, George Lopez Live, and two 19yo Soldiers discussing the finer points of how to pick up a girl when they go home on leave (they shall remain anon to keep their dignity). So thank you Nate and Marty for helping me stay sane while sitting in my hooch writing my blog. God Bless you both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home