My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft Bragg, NC, United States

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Fruit and Football

Hello again. I have begun my journey home for mid tour leave and will be with my lovely Katie soon. I have to make a few more stops before I get off the plane in Newark, but that day is fast approaching. The first stop is a virtual paradise compared to Kamu. I had a rare pleasure this morning. I got to eat something aside from an MRE and watch T.V. My usual routine is eating a pop tart, drink coffee and talk with the local contractors who arrive in Kamu to work on various projects. Today, I got up late (02.00 Zulu), took a warm shower while standing up, and then had eggs, sausage, and grapes while watching the Dallas/Chicago football game. So the game was Sunday Night Football aired at 3 in the morning, on Monday, but hey, who cares. I look forward to when I can just grab an apple and watch HGTV. Or the TV Guide Channel, which ever I find first. Love to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home