My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft Bragg, NC, United States

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Кыргызстан

Good morning everybody. I am writing this from Kyrgyzstan. Since Monday I have been in deployment limbo waiting for a flight to Afghanistan. This will be my second tour and my third full length deployment in four years. This deployment will be very different from the rest: duration (15 months), my job (senior line medic), locale (western Himalayas), and of course married as opposed to single.
Katie and I said our goodbyes on Monday. This deployment will be hard for the both of us. We will miss our first and second anniversaries and her major birthday. Before I left I think we decided to celebrate our anniversaries in October and birthdays with ice cream cake whenever we get the chance. We need very little excuse to throw a party.
I will try to update my blog as often as I can. Please know that you are all in my thoughts, especially you babe. :) Best wishes to you all. Take care and see you when I get home. ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home