My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft Bragg, NC, United States

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Crazy Busy

Hello everyone. For fear of being upstaged by my darlin wife's slippers, I am updating my blog. Course after getting at 5, moving through a 12 hour day, and still remain cognizant isn't all that easy. Well here is a quick update since I nearly lost my wedding band (still attached btw) a few days ago:
1. Continue to improve my cooking prowess. Ok, so I still can use only one pot and have to strongly resist the urge to look up the minutiae concerning the lastest greatest spice that a certain recipe calls for. Final remark on cooking, 'thank God for the skillet/wok and the garlic press thingy is cool. Amen'
2. Spent a great day at home doing absolutely nothing except read the 700 page book, Eldest, by Christopher Paolin. I wonder what it would be like to be 21 and a New York Times bestseller. Hmmm?
3. Counted the gray hairs now visible, caused by the US Army. Thankfully I can come home to a beautiful woman, make popcorn and watch 'The Muppets Christmas Carol'.
4. Lastly, today I was told that I would be moved into a senior position and given my own company. This would give me an opportunity to work with younger soldiers as well as have my own medical team. I am excited about this possibililty. Will let you know how this works out.

To family and friends, thank you for humoring me. Katie does all the time. :) I wish you all well. Take care and God speed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mom said...

CONGRATULATIONS MICHAEL ANOTHER PROMOTION YOU WORK HARD AND ARE DESERVING OF A NEW CHALLENGE
WHEN YOU COME HOME IN MAY WILL YOU BE COOKING AND I CAN SIT BACK !! have a wonderfull thanks giving you two and we will speak to yu thurs love you mom

3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home